MCALLEN, Texas – A Universal Masking Policy has been implemented in Driscoll Health System clinics in the Rio Grande Valley.
In a press release the Driscoll Health System said their top priority is the safety and health of its South Texas patients and families, employees, physicians and community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All visitors to Rio Grande Valley clinics (one adult caregiver per patient) will be asked to wear masks at all times. If a visitor does not have a mask, one will be provided.
The clinics named in the press release:
- Driscoll Children’s Medical Plaza – McAllen
- Driscoll Children’s Quick Care – McAllen
- Driscoll Children’s Cardiology Clinic – Rio Grande City
- Driscoll Children’s Specialty Center – Brownsville
- Driscoll Children’s Specialty Center – Harlingen
Driscoll’s Universal Masking Policy is consistent with recommendations from the CDC and supported by the most recent science, not because there is any new concern with respect to local conditions in the Valley.
The release added, if parents have questions, they can contact their clinic or the Patient Relations Department at Driscoll Children’s Hospital at 361-694-4035.