FULSHEAR, Texas (CW39) During a traffic stop near an elementary school, Fulshear police seized buckets of generic Xanax from a driver who ran a stop sign.
Police pulled the driver over near Campbell Elementary School and conducted a search. Turns out the driver and passenger were not from the area.
That’s where they discovered more than 30 pounds of Alprazolam, generic Xanax pills, totaling a street value of $516,000 – 615,000.
The driver was charged with possession of a controlled substance. Since the driver was stopped near the school, he was also charged with intent to distribute in a drug-free zone.
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Local women donates to PVAS thanks to her followers
- Arrest footage released after Central Texas police accused of excessive force with Black 18-year-old
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond living facility for grandmother to see
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump