DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — The festival poster art for the 32nd Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts features the work of Ricky Trione. The local artist is well known along the Eastern Shore for his sea life scenes and the inspirational story of how he overcame his disability of being blind to learn how to paint and teach others.
See news release below issued by The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more about the Jubilee Festival of Arts, visit www.thejubileefestival.com.
- Here’s the story behind that viral video of Joe Biden hugging a Parkland shooting victim’s child
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- New rescue beacon aids in rescuing migrants and smuggling victims
- UTRGV K9 retires after 10 years of service
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch