HARLINGEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) — Texas Roadhouse and Bubba’s 33 announced its new tuition reimbursement program for team members interested in pursuing a college degree.
The reimbursement will be available to hourly employees that work 30 hours or more a week and qualifies for benefits.
Those eligible will receive $5,250 in annual reimbursement for classes at an accredited university, as long as they maintain a C average.
“The company encourages ‘Roadies’ to love what they do today and prepare for tomorrow through extensive training and opportunities for advancement,” a spokesperson said in a release.
- Texas DPS to hold fourth briefing on Operation Lone Star
- Reinstating ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy will exacerbate humanitarian crisis on border, advocate says
- UFO over Ohio? Pilot says there’s an explanation for object caught on video
- Rush to certify vaccination cards to cross border creates long lines and wait times
- University of Kentucky fraternity member found unresponsive dies of ‘presumed alcohol toxicity’