SOUTH PADRE ISLAND – Sea Turtle, Inc. announced they will be reopening their facility on Wednesday June 3.
The non-profit’s press release said they will reopen with reduced entry fees for Adults $8, Senior (62+)/Military $5 and Children $4.
To protect the staff, visitors, and animals Sea Turtle, Inc. will implement the following policies:
- Face covering is required during your visit (some will be available for purchase for $1 at entry)
- Credit/Debit cards only
- Sea Turtle, Inc. may have to limit the number of visitors to ensure safety
- Entry will be at the Padre Boulevard entrance
- Exit will be at the New Education center
- Hand sanitizing stations and hourly sanitizing of our facility will be in place
For facility hours and more information click here.