PHARR – The Pharr-San Juan-Alamo Independent School District (PSJA ISD) announced their librarians are pursuing Google Certifications.
The Google Certified Educator program was designed as a way for educators to obtain a deeper understanding of G Suite for Education and advanced technology integration skills. The program is offered at two levels: Level 1, which focuses on the fundamentals and Level 2— the advanced stage.
Currently, 21 of the district’s 39 professional librarians have become Google Certified Educators, and more than a dozen additional librarians are currently going through training, said the district.
The district lists the librarians who are Google Certified Educators:
Google Certified Educator- Levels 1 & 2:
- Diamantina Garcia, librarian at LBJ MS
- Karina Quilantan-Garza, librarian at Escalante MS
- Amy Marquez, librarian at PSJA Collegiate High School Program
- Nora Rios, librarian at Santos Livas Elem.
- Catherine Mancillas, librarian at PSJA ECHS
- Linda Martinez, librarian at Doedyns Elem.
- Gina Huerta, librarian at Audie Murphy MS
- Lisa Hernandez, librarian at PSJA Ballew CCTA
Google Certified Educator- Level 1:
- Michelle Garcia, librarian at McKeever Elementary
- Carmen Pat Noyola, librarian at Garza-Pena Elementary
- Narda Lugo, librarian at Ford Elementary
- Kanie De Leon, librarian at Kelly-Pharr Elementary
- Carmen Garza, librarian at PSJA Memorial ECHS
- Laura Quiroz-Torres, librarian at Carmen Anaya Elementary
- Rosanna Gutierrez, librarian at PSJA T. Jefferson T-STEM ECHS
- Idalia Villa, librarian at Farias Elementary
- Raquel Perez, librarian at Chavez Elementary
- Minerva Lazo, librarian at Yzaguirre MS
- Laura Rodriguez, librarian at Carman Elementary
- Denisse Ochoa, librarian at PSJA North ECHS
- Dalina Cavazos, librarian at PSJA Sotomator ECHS
- Amy Benitez, librarian at Garza Elementary
- Rachel Alvarez, librarian at PSJA ISD