MERCEDES, Texas – The Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show (RGVLS) organizers have met with Hidalgo County Public Officials on March 10, 2020 as a pro-active measure. The event has the total support of city and county officials to proceed with the annual livestock show. RGVLS has taken extra precautionary measures to ensure the best possible environment for the public.
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show has:
- Installed extra hand sanitizing and hand washing stations
- Contracted a custodial service to keep our restrooms and public areas disinfected
- Added signage in restrooms encouraging visitors to properly wash their hands
- Directed staff and volunteers showing any signs of illness to stay home
- Encouraged all staff members, exhibitors and guests to abide by CDC recommendations for personal care and hygiene
Visit: https://www.rgvls.com/events/2020/covid-19 for full information.