Harlingen, Texas (KVEO) — PSJA ISD will host a series of information sessions from March 22 to May 3.
The info sessions will be held on the PSJA ISD Facebook page and will talk about a variety of topics every Monday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- March 22, 2021 – Academic & Extracurricular Opportunities for Elementary Students
- March 29, 2021 – What to expect as your child transitions between 5th to 6th grade
- April 5, 2021 – What to expect as your child transitions between 8th to 9th grade
- April 12, 2021 – Help your child get a jumpstart on their career through the PSJA ISD Early College Program
- April 19, 2021 – Preparing your child for success in today’s global society through the Dual Language Enrichment Program
- April 26, 2021 – How extracurricular opportunities like Athletics & Fine Arts can impact your child’s education and future
- May 3, 2021 – How social-emotional support can help students achieve the highest levels of success & develop great leaders