MISSION, Texas – The City of Mission announced city hall will open to the public for limited in-person services on May 18 as the City continues a measured, phased reopening.
City Manager Randy Perez said City Hall will be implementing procedures and building improvements to ensure the health of visitors and employees. There will be protective barriers for City staff, more cleaning, social distance and face coverings will be required. Hours of operation will be 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
General public entering City Hall will be screened for temperature and guidelines will be in place:
- When possible, citizens are asked to continue conducting business via telephone, online, or drive-thru.
- Face coverings will be required in all city facilities and parking lots.
- There will be limited space inside City Hall, therefore, only two members maximum per family will be allowed.
- Six feet spacers/markers have been placed on the floor to promote safe distancing.
- Everyone entering Mission City Hall will be screened.
- Utility billing lobby will remain closed at this time.