MISSION, Texas (ValleyCentral) — Mission CISD is partnering with TLC pharmacy to host vaccine clinics at all their elementary school campuses.
The vaccination clinics will be available for students between the ages of 5 – 11. The clinic will be for the first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
The vaccine clinics will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the cafeteria of the following elementary campuses:
- Friday, Nov. 12: Leal, Cavazos, Bryan, Alton, Mims
- Monday, Nov. 15: Castro, Salinas, Waitz, Pearson, O’Grady
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: Cantu, Midkiff, Marcell, Escobar/Rios
- Wednesday, Nov. 17: Leal, Cavazos, Bryan, Alton, Mims
- Thursday, Nov. 18: Castro, Salinas, Waitz, Pearson, O’Grady
- Friday, Nov. 19: Cantu, Midkiff, Marcell, Escobar/Rios
Parents must be present.