MCALLEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) — A McAllen Memorial High School student collapsed after band practice on Wednesday.
McAllen ISD spokesperson told ValleyCentral that staff attended to him immediately and contacted authorities at approximately 8 p.m.
An ambulance transported the young man to a local hospital, and his parents were notified.
The student is in stable condition.
This is a developing story.
- 2021 Hurricane Season isn’t over, why you shouldn’t relax just yet
- Family grieves loss of ‘Mighty Milo’
- ‘Body armor on’: Listen to calls from first responders at Kroger shooting
- United States primed for worst flu season in years, doctors warn
- UTRGV to open Neuroscience Research Institute aimed to benefit local patients