MCALLEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) — McAllen police arrested a 32-year-old man for aggravated assault and violation of protective order.
Adrian Orozco was arrested the same day McAllen Municipal Court issued a warrant for his arrest, according to police.
The report was made to the police on Tuesday just before 9 a.m. Although the details of the assault were not disclosed, police say it happened near the intersection of West Pecan Boulevard and North 1st Street.
Police announced Orozco’s arrest at 4:48 p.m. He is facing charges of a second-degree felony and a class A misdemeanor.
ValleyCentral’s latest news:
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, here are 5 tips to stay safe online
- State of Texas: ‘Fasten your seat belt’ – Redistricting battle moves from the Capitol to the courtroom
- Edinburg attempts to commemorate COVID-19 victims with photo altar, only receives one submission
- Milo’s Run helps RGV families struggling with childhood cancer
- Gov. Abbott swears in Texas Military Department Deputy Adjutant General