HARLINGEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) – The Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) is searching for a man charged with assault of a pregnant person.
Rick Anthony Perez, 24, was last seen in Mission, according to HCSO.
He is described as having black hair, brown eyes, weighing 190 pounds, and a height of five feet, five inches.
Those with any information can anonymously call the Hidalgo County Crime Stoppers hotline at 956-668-8477.
The person who provides information that leads to his arrest may qualify for a reward.
- Police warn of fake posts circulating in RGV
- Jan. 6 committee announces last-minute hearing for Tuesday
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong to ‘renounce’ U.S. citizenship, slams Roe v. Wade decision
- Nearly 48M Americans to travel July 4th weekend as flight chaos continues
- Pregnancy centers vandalized in wake of abortion ruling