HALRINGEN, Texas (KVEO) — Food Bank Rio Grande Valley is hiring, multiple positions to be filled.
The Food Bank RGV’s mission is to “passionately committed to improving lives through food assistance, nutrition education, and access to community services,” since 2014.
See ya later: Alligator spotted at Padre Island transported to rehabilitation facility, click here to read more
The current positions available include:
- Human Resources Manager
- Agency Relations Manager
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program Distribution Associate (3 positions available)
- Warehouse-Associate (Cooler/Freezer)
- Executive Assistant to CEO
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program Eligibility Specialist (2 positions available)
- New Beginning Associate
- Health Wellness Coordinator
- Quality and Food Safety Coordinator
Anyone interested in the positions listed above can complete RGV Food Bank’s employment application here.
All applications can be submitted directly to email@example.com.
Border Patrol intercepts 387K worth of narcotics in two drug traffic attempts, click here to read more
For more information on the Food Bank RGV click here.