RIO GRANDE VALLEY, Texas (ValleyCentral) — Cities across the Rio Grande Valley are feeling spooktacular and setting up events for Halloween.
However, due to chilly weather conditions, some outdoor Halloween events have been moved indoors.
- The City of Harlingen will continue celebrating its annual Trails and Treats event from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday at Lon C. Hill Park, located at 1216 Fair Park Boulevard.
- The City of La Feria is hosting its Halloween event from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the La Feria Police Department, located at 115 East Commercial Avenue.
- The City of Primera has moved its second annual Trick or Treat event indoors. The event will take place from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 22893 Stuart Place Road.
- The City of Brownsville is hosting its annual Pumpkin Patch and ScareCrow Trail at Dean Porter Park until Nov. 3.
- The City of Alamo has moved its Halloween Festival to the Alamo Fire Station #1 at 125 9th Street. The event will take place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and families are encouraged to dress up.
- The Raymondville Fire Department will continue to celebrate its Trunk or Treat event from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Raymondville Fire Department, located at 547 W. Hidalgo.
- The City of Weslaco is hosting its Trunk or Treat event from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 500 S. Kanas.
- Donna is hosting its Halloween event from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Donna City Square Park.
- The City of San Juan is hosting its Halloween Festival with a Trunk or Treat event from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at 709 S. Nebraska Avenue.
- The City of Hidalgo is hosting its “Biggest Candy Giveaway in South Texas” from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 1st and Gardenia Street. The event will be a first come first serve basis. There will be a Nights of Terror at the Pumphouse Haunted House from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. for a $10 admission fee.