MISSION, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that left one man in the hospital in critical condition.
The shooting is believed to have happened near La Homa Road and Mile 5 in Mission, according to HCSO.
Deputies found a 29-year-old man with multiple gunshot wounds after conducting a traffic stop. The identity of the victim has not been released.
The man is in the hospital in “critical” conditions.
Anybody with information can contact the sheriff’s office at (956) 383-8114.
ValleyCentral’s latest news:
- High school football | WEEK 9
- California family found dead on hiking trail killed by extreme heat, sheriff says
- Alabama executes Willie B. Smith, intellectually disabled Black man, for 1991 murder
- DHR Health using new communication software for emergency response
- ‘Rocking Around the South Pole’: SPI joins holiday fun in 2021 McAllen Holiday Parade