Edinburg (Texas)–If you have suffered the loss of wages, income, or jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Hidalgo County is offering assistance.
Those who are having trouble paying rent, utilities, essential services, food, medicine or transportation can:
- Download and complete an application at www.HidalgoCSA.org
- Copy and attach required documentation
- Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expect a phone interview from a case manager
If you are looking for help paying your electric bill, you can:
1) Download and complete an application at www.HidalgoCSA.org
2) Copy and attach required documentation
3) Submit to: email@example.com
4. Expect a call for an appointment from an eligibility specialist.
For more information, call the Hidalgo County Community Service Agency at 956 383 6240