HARLINGEN, Texas – Beginning Tuesday, March 24th the Harlingen Waterworks System will close the customer service lobby until further notice.
HWWS will continue providing water and sewage services throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Customers who visit the HWWS office are asked to use other methods of payment/customer service.
- Autopay – sign up for automatic bank draft
- Bill Pay – sign up through customer’s banking institution
- Online – pay by credit or debit card
- Phone – dial 430-6100 Option 1 using credit or debit card
- Drop Box – enclose check or money and bill stub in an envelope
- Drive Through – Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Long lines are expected for this option.
- Mail – mail check and bill stub to PO Box 1950, Harlingen TX 78551
Account Management Options
- Online – use the HWWS website at www.hwws.com
- Email – send an email to email@example.com
- Phone – call 430-6100, Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Drop Box – Enclose in an envelope the request, name, address, and account number
- U.S. Mail – mail request, address and account to PO Box 1950, Harlingen TX 78551
Water and Sewer Taps, New Meters, and Development Support – contact HWWS Engineering
- Phone – 430-6107
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
HWWS reassures customers that their water is safe for all normal purposes. HWWS advising there is no need to purchase and stockpile bottled water on account of COVID-19 because tap water will remain safe and available as usual.
For more information call an HWWS representative at 956-430-6100 or visit www.hwws.com.