HARLINGEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) – The Raymondville Fire Department says three homes were lost in a fire Monday morning.
Fire Chief Oscar Gutierrez told ValleyCentral that they believe the fire started because of a heater that was being used for a dog.
The fire spread from one house to two others. No injuries were reported, but the condition of the dog is unknown.
- What’s on the docket this U.S. Supreme Court term
- Few in new poll say conservatives can speak freely on college campuses
- ‘No one above the law’: Trump on trial in NY fraud case
- Former La Joya ISD police officer pleads not guilty in drug case
- 11 people dead after Tamaulipas church roof collapses. No more people believed buried in rubble