EDINBURG, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Texas Department of Public Safety is investigating a car chase that ended in a crash that sent four passengers to the hospital.
Three migrants and one passenger were transported to a local hospital after a DPS car chase ended in a crash.
The crash happened around 9 p.m. on Highway 281 north of Edinburg heading southbound, according to DPS.
The cause of the chase has not been disclosed.
This is a developing story. ValleyCentral has a crew en route.
- Fetterman says he sent ‘ethically-challenged’ Menendez a Cameo video from Santos
- Brownsville Veterans Memorial prepare for historic game
- Video: Police chase deer through Sam’s Club
- Schumer sets up Ukraine, Israel aid vote despite floundering border talks
- Sanders opposed to sending $10B to ‘extremist Netanyahu government’ in Israel