EDINBURG, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Texas Department of Public Safety is investigating a car chase that ended in a crash that sent four passengers to the hospital.
Three migrants and one passenger were transported to a local hospital after a DPS car chase ended in a crash.
The crash happened around 9 p.m. on Highway 281 north of Edinburg heading southbound, according to DPS.
The cause of the chase has not been disclosed.
This is a developing story. ValleyCentral has a crew en route.
- Two arrested after series of armed robberies, sheriff’s say
- Cheeses sold at Whole Foods, Safeway recalled after multiple people hospitalized with listeria
- Exxon, Biden administration spar over fuel exports
- Missouri farmer pleads guilty to murdering Wisconsin brothers
- Congress reaches deal to avoid government shutdown