EDINBURG, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Texas Department of Public Safety is investigating a car chase that ended in a crash that sent four passengers to the hospital.
Three migrants and one passenger were transported to a local hospital after a DPS car chase ended in a crash.
The crash happened around 9 p.m. on Highway 281 north of Edinburg heading southbound, according to DPS.
The cause of the chase has not been disclosed.
This is a developing story. ValleyCentral has a crew en route.
- Illinois family’s emotional battle with COVID: Mother hospitalized after giving birth, father fears job loss
- Zuerlein makes 56-yarder on last play, Cowboys beat Chargers
- Gabby Petito timeline: Remains found in Wyoming fit description of missing 22-year-old
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito
- Texas OB-GYN says he performed abortion after 6 weeks to challenge restrictive law