Harlingen, Texas (KVEO)—-Cinemark says its reopening theaters on a staggered basis on July.
Cinemark theaters are about to welcome back moviegoers. To comply with safety guidelines, people will notice a few changes.
Cinemark says they will have cleaning concession stands, hand sanitizers at the box office and reduced capacity. The staff will also disinfect seats between screenings.
Opening on July 3, are following Cinemark movie theaters in the Rio Grande Valley:
- Harlingen-Cinemark 16 and XD
- Brownsville-Cinemark Sunrise Mall and XD
- Pharr-Cinemark Pharr Town Center and XD
Opening on July 10, are following Cinemark movie theaters in the Rio Grande Valley:
- Edinburg-Cinemark Movie Bistro
- McAllen -Cinemark Hollywood USA
- Mission- Cinemark Tinseltown USA and XD
- Weslaco-Cinamark Movies 10
For more information on reopening dates, visit the Cinemark page here.