BROWNSVILLE, Texas (ValleyCentral) — Border Patrol agents arrested a man that had an outstanding warrant for intoxicated manslaughter.
The Mexican man, whose name was not released, was arrested near a Brownsville levee, according to Customs and Border Protection.
The outstanding warrant came out of McLennan County Sheriff’s Office in Waco, He was turned over to Cameron County Sheriff’s office and is pending extradition.
ValleyCentral’s latest news:
- Brownsville ISD investigating threat at high school
- TikTok, Snapchat and YouTube questioned by US lawmakers about child safety
- Cowboys back in action at Minnesota
- FDA advisory panel recommends Pfizer shot for kids ages 5-11
- Brian Laundrie remains: No DNA analysis performed yet, medical examiner says