HARLINGEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) – As of Monday, January 10, 2022, Anzalduas Park in Mission will be open to the public.
Hours of operation will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visitors must stay away from restricted areas.
The boat ramp area will follow normal operations, according to a flyer posted by Commissioner Everardo Villareal.
The park was closed in August 2021 in order to be used as a temporary migrant shelter and help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
For questions and more information on the park, you can call (956)585-4509.
- Biggest abortion protest in US could be last one under Roe
- Author’s eighth book questions free will and the need for mentors
- Texas mail-in-ballot restrictions could impact voter turnout, election officials say
- China mandates 3-day Olympic torch relay amid virus concerns
- Epic trailer teases Super Bowl LVI halftime show