ALAMO, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Harlingen Police Department is looking for a man for questioning regarding area burglaries, according to Chief Richard Ozuna.
Chief Ozuna confirmed that the man, Mario Alberto Cuevas-Peña, is also wanted in McAllen regarding an auto theft investigation.
McAllen PD described Cuevas-Peña, 35 as five foot four inches tall, weighs about 110 pounds, has black hair, and brown eyes.
Limited details on the case are available. Anyone with information is asked to contact Alamo PD at (956) 787-1454.
- Del Rio a ‘flashpoint’ in immigration crisis where troopers are being surged
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiance Brian Laundrie
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant
- Colorado school shooter sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus more than 1,200 years
- Disney World comments on video of little boy tipping his hat for costumed princesses: ‘This is adorable’