Editor’s note: This story will no longer be updated
HARLINGEN, Texas (KVEO) – As Wednesday’s heavy rain moves across the Rio Grande Valley, we will update you on current road closures and road conditions as they become available.
Harlingen PD reports that Stuart Place at Wilson Rd is starting to get flooded.
Traffic Signal Out
- Main Street and Pecan Boulevard
Traffic signal Flashing Red
Flooded Areas/Street Closure
- South H Street and East El Rancho Road
- South M Street and El Rancho Road
- 2nd Street and Savannah Avenue/West bound
- 2nd Street and Wichita Avenue/West bound
- McColl Road and Thomas Drive/ North bound traffic (now open)
- 17th 1/2 Street and Rooth Road
- South McColl Road and East Agusta Avenue/West bound traffic (now open)
- Shary wood subdivision (Off South Glasscock and 5 Mile Road)
- 100 West Carter – Taurus Apts (Apts between South Los Ebanos and South Trosper)
- West Garfield- South Trosper Road- West Saint Francis (aka West 4 Mile Road)
- Neighborhood on the west side of South Los Ebanos passed the 900 block
- Neighborhood on east side of North Inspiration Road off the 2100 block of West Diamondhead
- 600 North Mexico
UPDATE: Bryan and Frontage has reopened.
- Inspiration from w. 26th to Esperanza Street
- Schuerbach from Paeo Encantado to Del Oro
- Holland from Motecruz to W. 29th street