Firefighters say structure fire started by children playing with fireworks

News

EDINBURG, Texas — Officials are warning parents to supervise children when handling fireworks. On Saturday a fire destroyed a structure at the back of a home off of Nopal Drive in Edinburg. Firefighters say the fire started with children playing with fireworks. Officials say the fire was contained to the back building. No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

COVID-19 SAFETY TIPS

COVID Tip: Wash Your Hands

COVID Tip: Cover When Coughing and Sneezing

COVID Tip: Disinfecting

COVID Tip: Cover Your Mouth

COVID Tip: Avoid Close Contact

COVID-19 Tip: Disinfect Areas

COVID-19 Tip: Wash Hands Often

ValleyCentral App Links

App Store Link
Google Play Link
More Throwback Thursday