Despite the pandemic preventing the tradition of sports around the globe, Forbes set out to proves that some teams are as valuable as ever with their annual list of most valuable sports franchises around the world.
On top, the Dallas Cowboy’s come in first at $5.5 billion in value. The number two spot goes to the New York Yankees, valued at $5 billion. The new York Nicks take third position as the NBA’s most valuable team at $4.6 billion in value.
- Dallas Cowboys $5.5B
- NY Yankees $5B
- NY Knicks $4.6B
- LA Lakers $4.4B
- Golden State Warriors $4.3B
- Democrats debut Spanish ads to rally Hispanic vote for Biden
- Silver Star Nation Interactive: Cowboys fall to Seattle, look ahead to Cleveland
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- Airbnb cracks down on house parties, suspending more than 20 listings in the Austin area
- New mural to put controversial Zero Tolerance immigration policy in spotlight