Brownsville Independent School District (BISD) announced it will resume meal distribution next week.
According to a release, the Food and Nutrition Services Department (FNS) will set-up a drive-thru and will be available Tuesday and Thursday.
The meal packages will be provided from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following locations.
- Besteiro Middle School – 6280 Southmost Rd.
- Castaneda Elementary – 3201 Lima St.
- Hanna Early College High School – 2615 E. Price Rd.
- Lopez Early College High School – 3205 S. Dakota Ave.
- Manzano Middle School – 2580 W. Alton Gloor Blvd.
- Pace Early College High School – 314 E. Los Ebanos Blvd.
- Porter Early College High School – 3500 International Blvd.
- Rivera Early College High School – 6955 Ruben M. Torres Blvd.
- Vela Middle School – 4905 Paredes Line Rd.
The release mentions that students don’t have to be enrolled with the district to receive a meal, however, they must be present in the vehicle.
Campuses will remain closed until further notice.
Visit the Brownsville ISD website for more information.