HARLINGEN, Texas (KVEO) — Meet Rey, a sweet, energetic and loving 10-year-old, who prefers being outdoors. His favorite activities are running, swimming and being at the park.
At the park, Rey loves playing on seesaws, swing sets, slides, and the jungle gym. In the summer, Rey enjoys cooling off at water parks and pools.
Rey also likes exploring his surroundings.
When it comes to a forever family, Rey would do well with a family that is open-minded, patient, loving, considerate, and have a willingness to assist in Rey’s development.
If you think you could be Rey’s forever family or for another Texas child, visit their website or call 1-800-233-3405 for more information.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
- be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
- complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
- share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
- provide relative and non-relative references,
- show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
- agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
- allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
- attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.