Meet this sibling group of four who are ready to meet their forever family.
Matthew, Geraldine, Gerardo and Renata.
Matthew is 13-years-old, the oldest of the siblings. Like many young teens, he has a lot of interests. He enjoys playing games, listening to music, fishing, running, soccer, basketball, football, video games, riding his bike, skating, and swimming. His favorite foods include enchiladas, pizza, and chicken alfredo. Matthew is social and friendly, enjoying time with friends but also hanging out with his siblings.
Geraldine is six-years-old. She likes dancing, using the phone, playing basketball, cheerleading, singing, and riding her bike & scooter. She also loves horses. Indoors, Geraldine enjoys reading and playing with her dolls. Her favorite foods are pizza, tacos, and spaghetti. At school, Geraldine’s favorite classes are math, science, and P.E. classes.
Gerardo, 5, likes playing with his toys, watching movies, and riding his bike & scooter. Like his sister, he loves pizza, spaghetti, and hot pockets. But he also likes soup, tacos, and fried chicken. His favorite superheroes are Batman and Spiderman.
Renata is the youngest at two-years-old. She likes making crafts, dancing, and playing games on a smartphone. She also loves to sing. Renata’s favorite foods are spaghetti, apples and tortillas.
All four children are very attached and care deeply for each other. They are seeking to be adopted as a family.
If you could be the forever family for Matthew, Geraldine, Gerardo, and Renata, log onto the web at www.adoptchildren.org to learn more about the adoption process in Texas or you can call -1-800-233-3405
Basic Adoption Requirements
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
• be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
• complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
• share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
• provide relative and non-relative references,
• show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
• agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
• allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
• attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.