Frances is a 15-year-old that loves to share her happy smile to all those around her, as she is very sweet loving, and full of life.
Like many young girls her age, Frances enjoys doing all the things teenagers do, as she loves spending time doing her nails and taking a shopping trip. When out and about, one of her favorite foods is a Whataburger!
At school, Frances enjoys being able to use her creative skills of drawing and painting in her classes, as she is very artistic.
Frances is also very happy when she gets a chance to enjoy the great outdoors, as she has an adventurous and charismatic personality.
Frances looks forward to having a forever family who is energetic, active, and creative. And if her new family has younger siblings, even better as she would love to be the older sibling. Frances loves animals, and dreams of having a dog for a pet.
If you think you could be Frances’s forever family – learn about the adoption process by visiting www.adopchildren.org or call -800-233-3405 for more information.
Adopting a child from the State of Texas is virtually cost free and the basic requirements are:
Basic Adoption Requirements
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
• be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
• complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
• share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
• provide relative and non-relative references,
• show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
• agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
• allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
• attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.