Meet 14-year-old Bandon. He is full of energy, kind-hearted, and affectionate.
Brandon is a wild spirit enjoying his middle school years.
Brandon is very outgoing and warms up easily to others. He can be very inquisitive.
Brandon enjoys the outdoors and likes to play video games, like Nintendo DS. He also likes animals and enjoys caring for them.
Brandon is all about being active and staying busy, as he likes going to recreational & sport centers, and participate in all the activities they offer. He also enjoys playing outside with his friends running around. Brandon is an energetic and outgoing child. He can also be very talkative. He has a healthy appetite and loves to eat tacos, chicken nuggets, and pizza. Brandon is well-mannered and gets along well with everyone.
Brandon would like to be adopted into a forever family as an only child to a loving and caring mom and dad. He would like a family that is active and explore the outdoors. Brandon’s forever family should also be animal lovers as Brandon would like a pet to play with and care for… but most of all parents who will love and encourage him as he grows up, and if his future dad likes to practice sports with him, even better!
If you think you could be Brandon’s’ forever family or for another Texas child – visit www.adoptchilren.org or call 1-800- 233-3405 for more information on foster care and adoption.
Basic Adoption Requirements
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
• be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
• complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
• share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
• provide relative and non-relative references,
• show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
• agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
• allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
• attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.