Meet Angel and Eva – a pair of sisters looking for their Forever Family.
Angel, 14, is described as an optimist with a sense of humor. Angel will be in high school this fall. Her favorite classes are art and math. Her favorite snacks are hot Cheetos. Angel has always had dogs as pets and would like to be part of a family that has dogs in the home.
Eva, 4, can be shy at first, but she is very playful and fun-loving. She is highly energetic. Eva loves all things sweet when it comes to snacks. Eva is very strongly bonded to her sister Angel and wants to be around Angel constantly.
Angel and Eva would do well with a family that can be active with the girls.
If you think you could be Angel & Eva’s forever family – you can visit www.adoptchildren.org or call 1-800-233-3405 to learn more about the foster/adoption process.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
- be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
- complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
- share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
- provide relative and non-relative references,
- show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
- agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
- allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
- attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.