Meet Briann Lynn. She is a 16-year-old who is excited to become part of her forever family.
She enjoys spending time with her friends, but also likes quiet time for reading and browsing the internet.
Briann Lynn is interested in the medical career field and wants to go to college to become a doctor.
When you first meet her, Briann Lynn may appear a bit shy, but once she gets to know you she opens up with her sense of humor and loves to carry on a conversation.
Briann Lynn is seeking to become part of her forever family, one who will love her unconditionally. Her ideal family would also be bilingual, as she wants to learn to speak Spanish.
She would also love to have an older sibling.
If you think you could be Briann Lynn’s forever family – learn more about the adoption process by visiting www.adopchildren.org or call -800-233-3405 for more information.
Adopting a child from the State of Texas is virtually cost free and the basic requirements are:
Basic Adoption Requirements
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
• be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
• complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),
• share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
• provide relative and non-relative references,
• show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
• agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
• allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
• attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.